Our Mission Statement is to Grow and Develop in
Worship,Fellowship,Discipleship,Service and Evangelism
We meet here at Newport Methodist Church every Monday from 5.30pm until 7pm. Boy’s from 5 years and over are most welcome.
Our Quaytots group is for children up to 5 years old. We meet every Tuesday from 9.30 till 11.30. The cost is £1.50 per family, this will include refreshments.
Home groups meet at various times to look and study the bible in a friendly and relaxing environment.
We meet every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month at 2.30pm. Please see our program by clicking the link.
Environment and Climate Change
In line with guidance from the Government and the Methodist Church, the Covid team have met to discuss the way
forward for NMC. We will approach the easing of restrictions slowly and with deliberation, recognizing the continuing vulnerability
of individuals. The restriction on numbers attending has been removed. Please follow our guidelines below:-
- Face coverings are optional but please consider the anxiety of others.
- Use of hand gel on arrival is strongly recommended.
- We maintain social distancing in a sensitive and sensible way and refrain from physical contact.
- If you are feeling unwell please take a lateral flow test before attending.
- Following the service, coffee will be served in the foyer allowing you to enjoy fellowship – again, in a sensible way.
- We look forward to welcoming you and sharing fellowship whilst being mindful of your safety and wellbeing.